But your stymied because your laptop won’t start.
Does this sound familiar? It certainly does to me. And it always happens when you’re trying to do something urgently. It’s call Sod’s Law.
However, here’s a tip that might save the day. I’ve done this many times and advised many people.
- Close down the laptop completely.
- Turn it over and remove the battery. One most laptops you do this by moving a slider and the battery will fall out. Sometimes there are two sliders.
- Leave it for about a minute with the battery out.
- Put the battery back and restart the machine.
- 9 times out of 10 it will start up normally.
When it does send me £50. That’s £1 for giving you this tip and £49 for knowing what to do 🙂